Thursday May 21st

Good morning P6.

Hope you are all well and getting excited for your upcoming celebrations of Eid this weekend.

Your task for today was inspired by this video that Miss Bhatti created

it is all about her and her family are preparing for Eid. If you are celebrating I would like you to share how you and your family prepare and celebrate. This can be displayed in the form of a poem, animation, PowerPoint presentation or anything else that you can think of!
I think it would be amazing to see how different families cook together, decorate and have fun.

if you don’t celebrate then you can create something that shows a celebration that is important to you. Do you have any Christmas traditions you would like to share? Is there anything particular your family does on your birthday?

As always, send me anything you want to be shared either via email or WhatsApp.

Sharing work- Safa

Safa sent me some excellent examples of her maths this week. Well done Safa!

And Ahmed and I have been discussing some great ideas he has for home learning. Watch this space!

Friday and Monday are holidays so there will be no blog posts until next Tuesday. Use these few days to spend time outside exploring and with your family.
Although there is no blog post I am always available if you need me.

Have a lovely long weekend, stay safe and have fun!

Missing you millions

Miss Webster 🙂

5 thoughts on “Thursday May 21st”

1. Hi Miss Webster
    Sorry i could not go on the blog that often its because i was fasting and Eid. Miss on the news it said schools might open on the first June it might if not then it will open on September
    and Miss i miss you so much . How are you ? how do you pass time ? i have been doing homework, baking, watching newsround and cleaning the house and going for a walk for exerscize!!!