Travelling Gallery’s Spring exhibition

We are now taking bookings for the Travelling Gallery’s Spring exhibition, which will tour from 25th February to 7th June 2013.

The exhibition ‘Was that a Smile?’ (working title) will be a group show of 8 – 10 established and emerging artists from both home and abroad, who work in a broad range of media including drawing, animation, film, sculpture, photography, painting and digital media. The exhibition will include artists who use a playful, feel good essence in their work, sometimes hiding darker depths but more often making us smile.

A 5 day tour is £700 + VAT and the Travelling Gallery can visit a different venue each day. Hirers need to supply a draft itinerary and the Travelling Gallery team will do the rest.

We hope you find this of interest and look forward to hearing from you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any further information. Our tours often book up very quickly so please get in touch soon to secure your preferred dates.

Vicky Konieczny I Travelling Gallery Assistant I Travelling Gallery I Culture and Sport I Corporate Governance I City of Edinburgh Council I City Art Centre I 2 Market Street I Edinburgh I EH1 1DE I T 0131 529 3930 I F 0131 529 3977