At Uplawmoor Primary our school uniform plays a very important part in maintaining the high standards that we expect of our pupils in all aspects of school life.
We recently issued a leaflet from the local authority called, Dressing for Excellence, we are working with our Parent Council to implement this policy over the session.
Our uniform consists of:
- Black blazer with school badge
- Grey skirt or trousers
- Red Cardigan or jumper
- White shirt or blouse
- Grey and red stripe school tie*
- Black shoes
In more recent years with the introduction of poloshirts, sweatshirts, dresses etc the items should be:
- White poloshirt with school badge*
- Red sweatshirt with school badge*
- Red fleece with school badge*
- Waterproof jacket with school badge*
- Red and white summer dress (if desired)
- Dark shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- School polo-shirt or a plain t-shirt
- Trainers or sandshoes
- No jewellery – earrings should be removed on gym days
Items with * are available to order through the school.
In term 3 order forms for polo shirt, fleece and school sweatshirts are issued to all parents.
Pre- school pupils receive their form at the Pre-school programme.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are labelled or marked with the child’s name.
School uniform orders can be via Gilmour Sports website. Thank you.