At Uplawmoor Primary, we strive to create a nurturing school community where everyone is included and respected. We want to inspire a love of learning and empower everyone to make changes to improve their lives and the lives of others, ensuring we all make a difference.
In Uplawmoor Primary we aim to:
- Create a school where the whole school community are learning
- Provide a safe, motivating environment where our children are independent in and take responsibility for their own learning
- Meet the needs of all our children promoting equality and equity of opportunities
- Equip our children with knowledge and skills preparing them for learning, life and work
- Support our children and their families educationally, emotionally and socially
- Empower the whole school community to be actively involved in the life of the school and the decision-making process to ensure continuous improvement