This is a reminder of the next Rouken Glen Park evening talk on Tuesday 1 December at 7 – 9 pm. The talk will take place in the Pavilion Visitor Centre, Rouken Glen Park, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock G46 7UG. Doors open at 6.45 pm for tea and coffee.
Evening Talk – Rouken Glen Park Archaeology
- Phil Richardson from Archaeology Scotland will discuss their work in Rouken Glen Park.
- Find out about the park’s Bronze Age art, farming, bleach fields, working mills, buildings and bandstands.
- Discuss the items found and research conducted by Archaeology Scotland over the last 18 months.
- The talk coincides with the opening of the Rouken Glen Park Archaeology Exhibition from 1 December 15 to 17 January 16.
- Come along early to view the exhibition.
No booking required