NDT will be running free children’s activities during the February break as part of the GET Local sustainability project. If anyone would like to join, please email email@example.com
Just a reminder that the school will be closed for pupils on the following dates:
Friday 8th February
Monday 11th February
Tuesday 12th February
School will re-open at 8.45am on Wednesday 13th February.
Please click here for more information on a Lego Club ran by East Renfrewshire ASN Parent Action Group.
Please click here to read ERC Standards & Quality 2017-18 Report.
Please click here to read our February Newsletter.
Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship, speaking out on issues that affect girls and young women, and fundraising for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world. If your daughter is part of a Brownies, Guides or Scouts group, they can wear that uniform on Monday 22nd February to school.
Rouken Glen Park’s next (penultimate) evening talk in the Pavilion Visitor Centre, Rouken Glen Park, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, G46 7UG
Evening Talk – Buglife
Tuesday 16 February, 7 – 9 pm
- Introducing the weird and wonderful world of bugs.
- Scottish Woodlands are incredibly important as homes for our wildlife and as a complex resource which humans rely on.
- What important roles do invertebrates such as long horn beetles and wood ants have in the Scottish Woodlands?
- Why are humans reliant on the jobs that invertebrates and the Scottish Woodlands provide?
- Discover the different pollinators in your garden.
- Learn about all this and how to help with Scottish invertebrate conservation in this talk from Gabrielle Flinn of Buglife – The Invertebrate Conservation Trust.
- A talk for all the family.
- No booking required.
St Thomas’ PS and Neilston PS, in association with Neilston Development Trust, would welcome parents and grandparents of P7 pupils at the performance of “Better Late than Dead on Time” on Friday 19th February at 2pm in Neilston Primary. The event is free. If you wish to attend, please can you text or call the office to let us know? Thank you.
The catering service has various vacancies within the Eastwood or Barrhead areas of East Renfrewshire council ranging from 7.5hrs to 15 hours.
For anyone interested please phone 0141 577 3319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 24th February.