Devised by children, all staff and parents/carers, this reflects our shared vision and beliefs as members of a Catholic school Community as we strive to ensure that everyone achieves their full potential by using their God given talents.
We believe that children learn best in a secure and happy environment which provides the highest quality of education where they feel confident, valued and trusted. We promote Gospel values through celebration and worship, and through service to the common good. We believe that children would be challenged through a range of learning experiences so that they achieve their full potential and enjoy learning to the full.
We aim to provide a safe, health promoting, stimulating environment and a curriculum of the highest quality where all aspects of every child’s learning are encouraged and developed.
We aim to:
- Develop children as confident and motivated individuals, with enquiring minds, who make informed choices and can solve problems.
- develop positive attitudes of self-respect, value the needs and opinions of others and respect property and the environment
- develop positive relationships within our community
- develop an environment, conducive to meeting the needs of all
- develop in every child, skills in literacy, numeracy, ICT and health and wellbeing
- ensure that children are well equipped with skills for learning, life and work.