Categories
Uncategorized

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its off to work we go in the Pine Room.

Learning with Sensory Cards, here we identified the object, touched the sensory part, made the Makaton sign and the noise …successful learning indeed!! MOVE in my Pacer – changing the Board to what I want to watch!! Identifying Shapes. Literacy – using the Color Monster characters to help describe the characters in Snow White and …

Learning with Sensory Cards, here we identified the object, touched the sensory part, made the Makaton sign and the noise …successful learning indeed!!

MOVE in my Pacer – changing the Board to what I want to watch!!

Identifying Shapes.

Literacy – using the Color Monster characters to help describe the characters in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Lets have a wee chat girls!!!

Sensory Play – digging for jewels just like the dwarfs (although they did it in dirt!!)

Outside in the sunshine – a rare sight!!!

Let me help you with your jacket…

Numeracy, we used the story ‘Spinderella‘ this week, lots of counting and clapping!! We also had spiders frozen in ice – not real spiders!!!! We worked on our tolerance of having the cold ice touch our skin, counted the spiders, and  identified the different colours.

Which colour is your favourite?

This is the Hairy Godmother.

MOVE  – In our Standing Frames watching some counting songs.

Now a note from your ECO-CAPTAIN – reduce, reuse and recycle – well I think these responsible citizens have done all that and more!! Using feed bottles to ‘Feed the Birds’. We all worked as a team on a sustainable goal SDG 17 – hope the birds like them.

The birds need water too….

IDL Art for our class display.

Turning Art into Sensory Play Fun.

Ready for home – have you had a good week?

Have a lovely weekend everyone.