Categories
Uncategorized

Welcome Back Stars Class

Hi everyone. Mrs Gardner here. The ladies and I are all missing you. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine as we definitely are.                                                                  …

Continue reading “Welcome Back Stars Class”

Hi everyone. Mrs Gardner here. The ladies and I are all missing you. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine as we definitely are.                                                                      I have been tidying the garage, doing some gardening and have been doing facetime quizzes with my family which have been great fun.

Mrs Westerman has been tidying out her huge shed. She had so much rubbish she had to hire a skip! She has been enjoying walks with her dog, Storm, and took this photo of some sheep she saw the other day.

Mrs Logan has been busy with her children, Adam and Amy. They have been doing treasure hunts, baking and enjoying walks. They made a wee family rock garden with their names on. Mrs Logan has also been keeping fit with Joe Wicks and online Zumba classes.

Mrs Chisholm has been doing lots of activities with her children Evie and Owen. They have enjoyed going to the park, made lovely ‘Thank You’ rainbows for their window and had a yummy barbeque the other day.

Every Monday I will post an activity for you to do with your family, if you wish. It is not compulsory but might be fun to do. The theme this term is, ‘The Great Outdoors’ so I thought it would be nice to make ‘Natures Crowns’ or ‘Natures Wristbands’.

You can use twigs, flowers, leaves or clippings from bushes. The choice is yours! We’d love to see any photo’s or maybe you could leave a comment on the blog. Mrs Chisholm’s children made wonderful rainbow pictures to thank key workers and the NHS. Maybe you could make a thank you poster for your postman or dustbin men.

Have Fun. Stay Safe.