Categories
Uncategorized

Challenge #1

I will be posting a new challange on Monday but I wanted to pop something on here just now for you to start working on as this task may be on-going. For this task I need your help. My Mum (Mrs Woodburn) is a nurse at Crosshouse hospital and is working with lots of patients …

Continue reading “Challenge #1”

I will be posting a new challange on Monday but I wanted to pop something on here just now for you to start working on as this task may be on-going. For this task I need your help.

My Mum (Mrs Woodburn) is a nurse at Crosshouse hospital and is working with lots of patients who are in hospital for sometimes long periods of time.  Usually they have daily visitors or can go for a walk to pass the time but at the moment this isn’t possible.

Staff at the hospital are reaching out to children and young people to create and send in pictures, artwork or stories to help cheer up their wards and to help keep the patients smiling. This is your task!  I will post some ideas below for you to create something bright and cheery.  If you post pictures here of the finished product I can safely print them off and send them into the hospital for you.

Ideas:

all you need is coloured paper, scissors and glue to make this cute rainbow.   create a handprint rainbow if you have any paint at home.   take part in a nature scavenger hunt and creat a rainbow with the colours you find!  if you happen to have some bubble wrap hidden up the loft, now is the time to get it down and have some fun! Simple but effective way to create a ‘magic rainbow’ of you have any paint at home.  you could make some inspirational rocks to hide in a place of your choice.

Alternatively, if you have access to a printer, this link takes you directly to Twinkl where there is a NHS apprecitation themed colouring in template to download. *click below*

https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/nhs-rainbow-window-poster-t-tp-2549682