8 thoughts on “Getting into Glow”

1. Hi Mrs Cross, Geena had access to Glow last week, but this week she can’t get logged in. Tried several times. She hasn’t changed password from school one.

1. Let me reset Geena’s password and we will try again. Password at the moment for everyone is mauchline (no spaces, capitals or letters).

2. Tried to log on to activelearnprimary.co.uk and despite typing the username, password and school code exactly as written it would not allow me to log on.

3. Hello, I have been trying to access Ava McClure P1/2 glow account since Monday but cant seem to get on I’ve tried her username and password which she got home but doesn’t work, I am able to access Braydens with no problems?

4. Mrs Norman,
    If I go into Glow, the first page I come to is the ‘Launch Pad’, which has 13no ‘apps’.
    none of them are P3?

Ian

1. Hi Ian
      Google glow Mauchline,
      The Mauchline PS & ECC site should come up.
      You’ll see a red band and Primary 3 Mrs Norman is in the third row. Click on this. Then scroll down. Hope this helps.

5. Hi Mrs Norman,

We have accessed Glow but can’t seem to see any specific updates for P3/Mrs Norman.

Regards,
    Ian.
    (Callan’s Dad)