School is closed again today. I hope everyone is safe in this cold weather.
Things to do other than destroy your brains with devices or TV:
- Go out and play in the snow, this may be the most you’ll see in your childhood (make sure you tell whoever is looking after you and are prepared for the weather)
- Write about your day off (any P7s who have written a blog post, and have their password, should write it up on this blog and I’ll post it)
- Do some iXL maths (see homework link at the side)
- Do some Spelling City (as above)
- Find out more about our topic, history: GD Alfred the Great, DS King Canute, EA Edward the Confessor, JF William the Conqueror, MB Henry I, AC Richard I, DN Edward I, ChR Richard III, HM Henry VIII, LO Mary I, AM Elizabeth I, BO James VI & I, HA Charles II, RL Victoria and ON Elizabeth II.
- Commit all of the dates on the sheet of Kings and Queens to memory, in preparation for your quiz next week
- Draw, paint or create something
- and anything else that requires thought, concentration and effort.
Bring any work in to present, like you do after holidays.
Best wishes and stay safe,