Here are some ideas for Holiday Homework for the next two weeks:
- Science experiment (ask for permission first!)
- Art work
- Keep a diary of what you do in the holidays (if you take a special jotter, 5 page minimum)
- Make a movie
- Shark Fact File
- Build a bridge
- Learn a tune on the tin whistle
- Design or weave or embroider a pattern
- Random jazz (something about anything, anything about something)
- iXL challenge (blue gem for every 100 hundred questions)
French: self introduction, days of the week and months.
The librarian’s have set a story writing competition for over the break: the story should be over 50 words and for the P1s they can draw a story.
The P7s can enter the Operation Safety logo design competition.
Finally, of course you can do none of the above and get on with life.
Have a great break,