Evie’s Chanter

On Monday’s  I go to chanter and when I go I feel very happy because it is ran by my uncle. He is teaching me  Baby Shark  and the White Swan and Jingle Bells to play for Christmas.

When I first got my chanter It  was very  shocked I was very happy because I’ve wanted to play the bagpipes.

When I blow in to the chanter It makes me feel very dizzy.  I almost bashed in to the table.  Learning the chanter is very interesting and you need to blow not to hard  and not to soft just right and you have to cover all the holes so that you can play the scale the scale is low g, low a ,b, c, d, e, f, high a and high g.

To play a tune you need to learn all the excises you have exercise 7, exercise 8, exercise 9 and exercise 10.  You need to learn all of then and then you can play  Baby Shark and other songs.

I cant wait till Christmas so that I can play Jingle Bells in front  of my family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.