Star Warts The Spectacular Panto!

Star warts is an amazing panto that is set in outer space. It is about a mother who calls a doctor because her son has spots and the doctor leaves with the baby. Little does she know that the baby would gone on to become the umpire. The umpire is an evil villain who is shrinking galaxies into tennis balls when suddenly one goes missing and he tries to capture the thief by hiring 3 idiot space rangers.  

I thought that this was an amazing panto. The acting was incredible, and the scenes were amazing everything was impeccable. The solos in the songs were outstanding and the dancing was perfect. The makeup was brilliant 

For me, the dance battle was my favourite part it was closely followed by Lukewarm water’s solo who was acted by Thomas Edwards.  

“This panto was amazing I thought it was a 10/10.” says Rachel Frances Heads. “The panto was very enjoyable.” says Freddy John Allan Munro.  

By Hugh

CategoriesUncategorized