Review on Annie the Musical By Islay High School

On Wednesday I went to see Annie at Islay High School.  The director of it was Mr Weatherhogg, who also played the piano for some of the songs.  The main charater was Annie who was played by Katie Mactaggart; she must have been very brave because she had to sing by herself.   By far the best song was It’s a hard knock life.

Annie(Kaite Mactaggart)is an orphan who’s been searching for her parents for 11 years.  But she can’t do much because of Mrs Hannagin who dosen`t  let them out.  But one day she escapes in the laundry.  I wasn’t exited to go because I don’t usually like musicals, but I loved it because it turned out to be funny.  Then she meets a billionaire called Mr Warbucks played by Lewis Davey.  He was a really good actor.

In the play Liam,Kai and Nick did the backround with the prejector.  I was amazed how quick they changed the scenes.  My favourite scene was when they were in the mansion with Mr Warbucks.  They must have had to practice a lot to get the timing so perfect.

So I would definitely buy tickets if I was you; it is a great play, also anyone could watch it.  If you are having a bad day just watch it.  Katie Mactaggart was brillant . I enjoyed it so you probly will.

By Caitidh