Book Review By Drew

This Book Review is about Captain Underpants, it is the 3rd epic novel by Dav Pilkey.

This Book was about a battle between Evil Cafeteria Ladies and Captain Underpants and he has 2 children called George and Harold from a school to help him.   At the start Captain Underpants Is a head teacher called Mr Krupp and he hated George and Harold but when one of the boys snapped their fingers he turns into Captain Underpants.

This book was very funny because of there was comics and this thing called Flip-o-Rama which is basically when you flip the page back and forth and in between you can add sound effects.  One of the funny jokes in the book was “I was at the shoe store buying a cheese burger” said captain underpants.

I would rate this book almost excellent because it’s so hilarious and I would recommend it to children and I think they will find it very funny.

The World of Dav Pilkey | Scholastic Media Room