Aerospace Engineering

In class we all researched an engineer. I researched aerospace engineering. To be an aerospace engineer you have to have a lot of qualifications such as: Software engineering, electrical engineering, you need to know mathematics,  you need to have applied some physics, manufacturing engineering and you need to have completed some space related courses.  They also need to have a lot of different skills like: To be able to think creatively, problem solving, strong knowledge of aerospace systems, organizational skills, time-management and writing skills. This job includes: applying science and technology to create aircraft, researching and developing designs.It also includes taking part in flight test programs to measure take-off distances, measuring and improving the performing of aircraft and investing aircraft accidents.  Now I definitely know more about aerospace engineering that I knew before.  I was very interested when I was learning about it and I would like to do it again.

By Rebecca Morris