Electricity and Engineering

Endeavour is a long term project which you can pick your endeavour topic. At the end you must present your endeavour to other people. My endeavour is electricity and I have learnt new skills and have achieved lots.

I feel like I didn’t work hard enough because I was off track when I was doing endeavour and I usually chatted with other people and checked out their endeavours. I learnt the speed of electricity. I learnt what makes electricity and I learnt other ways of making an electrical circuit than the basic circuit building The problems I had where that I constantly needed help from teachers and also had to be watched when I soldered. The skills I learnt were better time management and better presentation skills. The people who helped me were Mrs Clark, Mrs Macmillan and Mr Kitching. I am most proud of my soldered kit as it took about an hour or two to complete. The hardest part of my endeavour was when I had to use the soldering kit and to actually not struggle you had to have a very still hand.