P5/6/7 Snow Day Activities for Tuesday 1st March 2018

Good morning.

Today for Maths and Numeracy you can continue to work through the sumdog and Heinemann Active Math games allocated on both sites. Also you can make up word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, all centered around the snow.

In Literacy, as it is World Book Day, read your favourite book. Also design a front book cover and back blurb cover for a book about Ancient Egypt. It can be a factual book or fiction. Remember the features to include on the cover: tile, author and picture. Also, on the back there has to be a brief summary of what the book is about. Continue to work on your spelling words, doing the spelling activities we do in class.

If you can get out of your door today, I have another snow challenge which I hope you will take up. Your challenge is to make a 3D snow structure of the sphinx and if possible send the pictures to me the same way as some of you did yesterday. They were really impressive!!

Enjoy the snow day. Keep safe and warm!!!!

Mrs Agini