P3/4/5 Learning this week

This week was a very busy week as we were getting  ready for our Showcase afternoon.

That happened on Thursday the 17th and we really enjoyed showcasing our work on Aztecs and sharing our learning with members of our family.

We took some great pictures for you to look at. We looked amazing in our Aztec outfits!!!!!

Here is what our best bits of the Showcase were.

My favourite part was doing the Aztec dance and I was the leader – Tia

We enjoyed having the hot chocolate, yum yum!! – Angus, Cyrus, Bryan, Amber and Daniel

We  don’t have a favourite as we enjoyed all of it!!! – Lewis, Alexander, Jamie, Meah and Kelsey

I enjoyed sharing my learning with the people that came to our Showcase -Melissa

My favourite part was being at my station and telling people about Aztec temples, houses and weapons – Toby

I made a powerpoint on my own about the Aztecs and enjoyed showing it at the Showcase afternoon – Chloe

IMG_0284 IMG_0285 IMG_0286 IMG_0287 IMG_0289 IMG_0290 IMG_0291 IMG_0292 IMG_0293 IMG_0294 IMG_0295 IMG_0296 IMG_0297 IMG_0298 IMG_0299 IMG_0300