Shared learning in P3/4 and P4

Blog Week Ending 25.8.17

Primary 3/4

Dear All

This week we wrote a story. We also did hard maths. We did walk a mile every day.

We have done writing about are holidays and we have been dancing. We really enjoy our new class and teacher and P4 have been coming in our class room. We have watched news round with P4. We have played times tables snakes and ladders.  We are enjoying it.

Hope you have had a good week.

Typed by Sarah and Cori, Dean, Finlay and Robbie.

Primary 4

We did PE. It was really fun.  We played tig and pip squeak and willfred that was all we did at PE. We went to the library and we all were reading a book or 2 or maybe  3.  We didn’t have a lot of time there tho . We  went for a walk a mile but some people ran. We had the best first week ever with Miss Durano we all can’t wait until next week of more fuuuuun c: . Made by Kristin and Sara.

I liked doing our maths and  our  timetable. Michael

We went to the library. Finlay

On Tuesday we got to do get to know each othe games! I thought it was good coz we got to know a bit about Miss Durano. Mia

We did lots of awesome things this week!

I love maths it’s my favorite subject. Euan

I really enjoyed making the robots and doing the art. Emma W.

2 Replies to “Shared learning in P3/4 and P4”