Primary 2B

We have spent quite a bit of time doing assembly practice but have done some Literacy and Maths.

In Maths we have continued with using different units of measure and have been estimating and then measuring different items in the classroom. Then we started to do the same for weight.

In Phonics, my group have been revising the common words and thinking of different clues we can use to help us to remember how to spell these words. We have written a diary entry entitled “A Day in the Life of a Victorian Child”. The children were asked to choose whether they wanted to be a child from a rich home, poor home, the workhouse, a chimney sweep, a miner etc. They wrote some great entries and really enjoyed doing it.

We had our last session of Futsal this week and the children have thoroughly enjoyed it. I will continue to teach the skills after Easter.

A brilliant assembly P2B. You all did so well and I was  so proud of you all. Super, clear voices, all remembered what you had to do and looked fantastic in your costumes. Just remind me not to do an assembly the same week as Parents’ evenings!