Our fun filled week in P3

This week in P3 we started our book focus of books written by Julia Donaldson. We read a bit of Room on the Broom and then we all had the opportunity to work in groups to create our own endings through drama – we really enjoyed showing these to the rest of the class!!

In literacy we continued to look at information posters through the theme of Remembrance Day. We learnt a lot about Remembrance Day and why we wear poppies and shared our posters with each other about what we had learned.

In numeracy we have been looking at numbers 10 or 100 more and less than within 1000. We all got quite competitive during our game of bingo and loved challenging ourselves in our mild, spicy, hot activity!

This week we also continued our yoga… this time it was to star wars and the force was definitely with us!

Have a lovely weekend from us all in P3 🙂

One Reply to “Our fun filled week in P3”

1. I am really loving the fact that you are doing yoga P3! Please invite me to join in next time and I promise to come! X