P2/1 – Thursday 30th April

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all safe and well.

As you can see from the calendar it’s a rather rainy day in Bathgate this morning for the last day in April so perhaps you are going to have to do some indoor activities. I thought I would let you see this fantastic calendar and Kitty who is getting on fine as you can see!

Here is the link for today’s story which includes all of the Oxford Reading Tree family.

https://vimeo.com/413241292/acaed4d4cc

Remember as well as taking your time to write the story you should also take your time when drawing the picture too.  No stick people just because you are not in the classroom!

If you haven’t done so already you  could have a go at making a calendar today or making some puppets like I mentioned on Monday’s Story Time video.  You don’t even have to make puppets of Biff and Chip – you could make them of your family. LIke this…

I know that you have been now been sent passwords for the Sumdog maths website. It is really important that the first time you do this that you do it by yourself.  If your grown ups or big brothers and sisters tell you all the answers the next time you do it, you will keep getting questions that are too tricky for you and meant for older boys and girls!

I am not going to be giving you specific activities to do on Sumdog. Please just have a go and do what you can when you can but don’t be doing it all day either.

I hope that you have a good day, whatever you do !

Miss McDermott