P2/1 – Friday 26th June

Hello P2/1

It’s just a short message today to say well done for all your hard work over the last term when you have not been able to come in to school.  I know that it has not been easy for you or your grown ups but you have all done  your best.

Thank you for watching the Story Time From Home videos which I originally was going to make just for you but thought it would be nice to share with all the P1-3 children.

Here is the link to the last Story Time from Home.

https://vimeo.com/432653558

I would also like to say a big thank you for the lovely gifts and cards that I have received  – especially all the cat themed ones!

Please enjoy your summer holidays and take care to stay safe. I look forward to seeing you all safely back in school soon.

Miss McDermott

One thought on “P2/1 – Friday 26th June”

1. Thank you for all the lovely stories, for the costumes and for the interruptions from the cats! It’s been a really nice way for Elliott to see you and keep a link to the school. He wasn’t as sad as I was that this was the last one! Thank you. Have a great summer.