This week in P6… (blog masters Murray and Callan)

We did Basketball in PE this week.

“I enjoyed doing Basketball in P.E as we got to practice doing shots and we also played games.” – Murray

“I liked doing doing dribbling in basketball in P.E.”- Callan

“This week we played basketball. I really enjoyed it because we got into groups of three and we then did drills working as a team.”- Hayley B

“I liked doing three man waves in basketball and I liked teaching everyone.”- Logan F

“I loved basketball because that is one of my favorite sports and it is tiring”- Silvester

“This week the basketball team showed the class a basketball drill called three man weave.” – Cade

“In PE we were doing Basketball and we were doing rehearsals for our school show. I enjoyed watching the rehearsals because some were funny.”

“I loved doing Basketball because we played games and I scored a basket.” – Lewis

“I enjoyed when we got to do the three man weave in Basketball.” – Zoe

“This week we did Basketball. We did the 3 man wealth drill.” – Logan Y

We did show rehearsals this week.

“I enjoyed the school show rehearsals because we are getting everything ready.” – Cameron

“The Rock Bottom rehearsals were interesting and cool.” – Finlay

“I really enjoyed doing the rehearsals for our P6/7  show Rock Bottom. We practised the songs and acting and I got the part I wanted. I was very happy.” – Katy

“I enjoyed the Rock Bottom rehearsals because the songs are fun to listen to.” – Aiden

“I enjoyed the show rehearsals because it was funny at parts.” – Calum

“I love Spelling City because the games are really awesome!” – Ellie

“I enjoyed getting my job for the show! My job is backstage.” – Jamie

We also did Spelling City this week.

“I quite liked doing Spelling City because it had really good games like hang the mouse.” – Rowan.

“This week I liked doing Spelling City because the games are fun and it also teaches you.” – Kyle.

“This week we did Spelling City and I enjoyed it because we got to race to the end with our friends.” – Ainslie.