P6 Report from 2nd September

John – I loved the Oliver Twist show. It was funny and I really enjoyed it.

Holly – I liked drawing the Boy at the Back of the Class characters because it would be cool to see what they would look like if they were real.

Nathan – I enjoyed Oliver Twist because there were only 4 people doing it. It was very clever because they had to change costumes very fast. I also enjoyed helping Mrs Findlay with the lunches.

Maizy – I liked PE because I like basketball and sports.

Caleb – I liked the PE because we did some basketball.

Poppy – I really liked how we got to draw Minions for our class charter. I got really frustrated at the start because I couldn’t get it the way I wanted it and I had to start again.

James –  I liked doing the basketball because I like basketball and I like doing the shooting and passing.

Maddie – I liked the maths because there was a limit of time to get it finished and I liked that challenge.

Rayyaan – I liked the story of Little Charlie that we made up in class. It was very funny because he fell into some dog poo!

Safia – I liked being a lunchtime monitor. It was good helping the little ones and serving the milk and water.

Anya – I liked doing the TJ maths books because you get to have a big space in your jotter to write it out. You get to set out your work nicely. I also learned about parallel lines and getting to draw some.

Mathew – I liked the maths because were learning up to millions. When we were adding 1000, 100, 10 and taking away. I liked playing Calum’s Shark game in PELVPS Window into Learning – Term 1

Sophia – I like science because I liked learning more about the planets. I always knew the names but now I know much more. The rings of Saturn are made from rocks and ice. I was happy because I got my maths done quickly and I realised it was easier than I thought it would be.