P2 Learning Reflection W/E 27th May 2022

Well done P2 for a super assembly all about Under The Ocean. You did a great job sharing everything you have been learning. We heard all about the water cycle, ocean layers and ocean creatures. The singing was fabulous too! Well done I am so proud of you all!

Willow – I loved the songs in our class assembly. I loved my bit when I speak. I thought that everyone was super good at sing and speaking!

Thea – I really liked singing and I really liked standing up and talking about octopus. Octopus are clever because they can camouflage.

Ella – I liked learning about how to do the assembly. We learned that whales live in the sunlight layer and dive down to the twilight layer to eat. They eat six tons of krill a day!

Jack – I enjoyed singing the sea shanty song in front of the whole entire school!

Louis – We had to talk about the ocean to all of the classes. It was our assembly and we never did one before. We learned about the ocean for our assembly. The ocean has layers; I didn’t know that I thought it was one big sea! Everyone was clapping and cheering when we did the sea shanty!

Alexander – I was liking the under the sea song. We were talking about our sea animals. I liked the sea shanty because everyone was stamping and clapping!

Grace – I enjoyed saying about the jellyfish having the same area as it’s mouth and bottom, it made everyone laugh!

Rhy-Lee – I liked rehearsing and I liked the sea shanty. I liked talking in front of all the classes.

Kyra – I enjoyed the Under the Sea song. I liked talking in the assembly!

Georgia – I enjoyed the sea shanty song. I liked me talking. I was talking about the ocean. I liked it was everybody was clapping, it was actually really fun and I have good moves!

Caleb – I liked doing the assembly. I liked doing the sea shanty song!

Josh – I liked singing the sea shanty song. I also liked saying about my lines. I was talking about a seahorse, the water cycle and the layers of the ocean. The water cycle goes round and round. It rises up and it forms into a cloud then the rain drops drop onto the land. It keeps going round and round!

Olivia – My highlight was the assembly. I thought it was funny when Grace was talking about the jellyfish because she said that their mouth was their bottom too! It made everybody laugh.

Elyas – I enjoyed doing the assembly. I liked it when we were getting ready to go. I like waiting before something starts. I feel excited. I felt kind of sad after because I wanted to do the assembly again!

Oliver – I enjoyed doing the assembly. I enjoyed singing the sea shanty and the under the sea song!