P2 Learning Reflection W/E 4th February 2022

In literacy this week P2 have been sorting words into alphabetical order. In numeracy the children are continuing with subtraction using number lines and number tracks. The children have enjoyed playing strike it out using a number track to 20. Here is a link explaining the game, maybe you would like to play at home too! https://nrich.maths.org/10091

Josh –  I liked making the dance floor. We put lots of paper together with tape. Then we coloured in each rectangle.

Olivia – I liked painting the Chinese good luck symbol for Chinese New Year.

Oliver – I liked learning about Chinese New Year. They make lanterns to celebrate and they wear red for good luck.

Grace – I enjoyed learning about magnets. So when you have something metal and you put it against other metal it can sometimes connect to each other and sometimes push away. Its depends which type of metal it is. If its magnetic it can pull together.

Caleb – We were sorting the alphabet in order. It has 26 letters!

Willow – I liked doing the Chinese New Year symbol. I painted a good luck symbol.

Elyas – I liked finding out about Chinese New Year. It’s the year of the tiger!

Thea – We went to the library. I was reading The Witches with Georgia, there was two books. I like when the granny tells the boy the sentences when they little legends!

Louis – We were writing about our boats. I have cakes and a speed boost!

Arianna – We were doing the ABC’s. We were doing them on a sheet then we put them on order. I am good at it!

Nathan – For Free Writing Friday I wrote, my house is good to play in!

Rhy-Lee – I liked doing magnets. They stick to another magnet because they are magnetic!

Jack – I enjoyed making the dance floor. It took hard work and we had to use team work. I started doing it with Caleb and Josh and other people wanted to join in. We are making decorations for my party!

Ella – I liked playing with the Polly Pocket Land. We started with some rice and then we got some wood and gems. We made gardens and pools and some flowers and trees. We are going to add lego and make some other stuff. We were working together to make it!

Georgia – I liked being in the library. I was reading Charlie and Chocolate Factory and The Witches. I was reading when Charlie gets his golden ticket. I like that bit because I like the golden ticket, I would like to get one!