Week ending 17th September

Another great week for P5. We have really pushed on with maths and our LVPS 20th birthday project. We welcomed back Madame Moore on Thursday and she taught us some words and phrases we could use to talk about ourselves.

I hope everyone has a great, refreshing holiday over the weekend and I can’t wait to hear all about it on Wednesday when we all return.

Here are some reflections from P5 pupils this week:

Zach – I liked the fitness stations in PE because we have to challenge ourselves to see if you can do more every time.

Holly – I enjoyed doing French with Mme Moore because I liked reading the information to work out who the twins were.

Jaxon – I like the CLIC maths because I like maths and you can get to higher levels that get harder the further you go.

Anya – I like doing free writing because I like sharing my writing with other people.

Calum – I liked doing the PE on Thursday because it was a good team game and the rules were fair.

Sophia – I like ERIC because I really love reading.

Arya – I liked rounding numbers to 100000 because at the start it was hard and now I’m good at it.

Emma – I liked doing the handball in PE because it was fun.

Safia – I liked the book about the genie.

John – I liked rounding numbers to 10000 because it helps you with counting and place value.

Cali – I liked doing the Hit the Button maths because there was different levels and it tells you your score so you know if you are getting better.

Nathan – I liked reading How to Train Your Dragon because I haven’t read it or watched the film before.

James – I liked doing the dribbling in handball.

Maddie – I like ERIC time because I learn new words and get inspiration for Free Writing Friday.

Caleb – I  like ERIC time because I like the Tom Gates books.