P3 Learning Reflection – 06.11.20

P3 Weekly Learning Reflection – 06.11.20

Here’s some comments about the learning that has been happening in P3 over the past few weeks:

Sevinc: “I’ve liked learning how to tell the time. I liked it when Coben was the clock!”

Coben: “I liked doing the car game in P.E. – I guessed my driver and I was right!”

Isaac: “I’m enjoying doing Barvember. I liked today’s challenge because it was hard but I did it.”

Ziva: “I liked being the car in P.E – I didn’t know where I was going but Emma helped to guide me.”

Poppy: “I like doing Barvember. I like trying again if I find it hard and I love doing hard sums.”

Nicholas: “I liked designing Christmas cards. I put a snowman on the front of mine.”

Leighton: “I liked doing my Christmas card too. It took me a long time but I put a lot of effort into my penguin, snowman and Christmas tree.”

Charley: “I’ve enjoyed P.E. and designing cards. I’ve had a fun week!”

Ayden, Sushanth, Teria, Poppy, Leighton and Gabriel: “We enjoyed doing the Skeleton Hallowe’en drama. We had to mime the scenes and act like skeletons.”

*Christmas card designs were for a project that is being run by the parent council. Designs will be available to purchase on different products – more information to follow soon.

Follow our learning on twitter – @missgreig10

Have a lovely weekend!

P3 & Miss Greig