Busy Book Week Scotland

P4 celebrated Book Week Scotland with lots of activities about The Legend of Spud Murphy. We also watched 2 Authors Live programmes – one with Chris Hoy and Joanna Nadin who are the authors of Flying Fergus stories, and the other with David Walliams who as always, made us laugh with his funny stories.

Angus – I liked doing the Spud Murphy things like the Wanted! posters and the speech bubbles.

Lakshya – I liked when Anna, Darcy , Emma F and me were doing the Spud Murphy picture for the class door.

Kayden – I liked the maths today because it was challenging. We were adding thousands in our head.

Freya – I liked the JRSO assembly today when the P7s were talking about crossing the roads.

Jarrad – I liked Futsal because we got to play matches. I am sad because it was our last week.

Finn – I liked the after school football because there were 4 goals set up and we played it like there were 2 leagues so if you won you could go up to Premier League and if you didn’t win you went to the Championship pitch.

Luke N – I liked the after school ocarina club because we are getting on to lots of songs now. It is getting easier to know where my fingers go.

Darcy – I like the choir because I like Santa You’re too Fat and Mary’s Song.

Finally, I hope you have put Friday 6th December at 9:15am into your diary because that is the day of our class assembly. You are all welcome to come and find out a bit about what we have been learning.