This week in P6…

We looked at the EU

“I liked getting my certificate on the EU.”-Logan F

“I loved doing the EU story because its really interesting and awesome.”-Ellie

“I enjoyed learning about the EU because we’re leaving the EU so it’s  important.”-Aiden

“I enjoyed practicing for the school show because it was fun acting the parts.”-Eesa

“I enjoyed working on the European mystery because had to work out who was the prime minister 1970-1974.”-Zoe

“I  liked the long weekend  and geography.”- Matthew

“I enjoyed reading the mystery of the golden stars. It is quite cool and I want to see the puzzle solved!” – Finlay

“This week I enjoyed doing the rock bottom rehearsals because it was really funny.” – Natalie

“I enjoyed practicing the school show songs!” – Murray

“I loved doing the school show practice I had to say my lines and we were practicing songs from the show.” – Lewis

“I liked doing fraction master because I learned about mixed fractions and did it.” – Kyle

“I enjoyed reading The Mystery of the Golden Stars, because it has lots of fun facts.” – Callan

“I enjoyed the school show because I got to argue with Logan Y!” – Calum W

“This week I have done lots of work on the EU and we got books for the EU.” – Cade

“This week I enjoyed doing the Fraction Action with Luke.” – Rowan

“This week it was a half week we did some maths and it was hard and easy.” – Logan Y

“In class this week we have been working on the European Union. We had to solve the mysterys we read a book about The Mystery of the Golden Stars.” – Sri.

“I likes trying to find out about the EU flag.” – Callum L

“I enjoyed fractions because I learned so much”-Luke

“This week we did some spelling and maths on Wednesday and Thursday”-Hayley D

“This  ‘half’ week I enjoyed learning about how to turn improper fractions into mixed ones!” – Katy

“This week my favourite thing to do was the show it was very fun and I loved it.” – Charlie