P7 Update

Our thoughts on this week…

Kieran – I struggled on percentages , decimals and fractions but now I know how to do them a lot quicker after practising this week.

Brooke – I think that the auditions for this years p7-p6 show went OK for me trying to do a accent was hard for me

Sophie – In maths we are doing percentages, decimals and fractions and from last week I know that I am getting better at it and I feel a lot more confident.

Bobby – Auditioning for the show was really hard especially since I had to go last because I saw how well the others did and was even more nervous than I was before, but I think overall I did OK because I didn’t forget any lines.

Erin – We did auditions this week and I think that I did really good and I hope that I get the part!

Katie – On Wednesday some of us did P6 to P7 show and I was the only one going for Gravel and I think I done really well.    🙂

Miss Marnie and I have been blown away by the talent demonstrated during the auditions for Rock Bottom this week. Well done to everyone who participated, we have a very difficult time ahead, trying to decide on the casting.

Robert Burns projects are due in on Friday 15th. I am very impressed that some pupils have already handed theirs in and they look great.

Have a good weekend everyone, and I look forward to hearing all about it on Monday.