P3 Weekly Reflection 31.08.18

Image result for green cross code

Another busy week in Primary 3 as we continued our Road Safety learning with a focus on the Green Cross Code.  The children demonstrated excellent understanding of how to use the Green Cross Code when practising on our road in the playground.  It would be great if you could practise using the Green Cross Code when out and about.

This week in Maths we have been learning about symmetry and the children demonstrated their understanding by colouring in some beautiful butterflies.  We also practised rounding two and three digit numbers to the nearest 10.

On Wednesday, we started to learn about germs with Mrs Fraser.  When I asked the children what germs were, Luke N told me they are “little bug things”.  The children drew interesting pictures of what they thought a germ looked like.

Yesterday we listened to some great speeches from the children who wanted to be considered as the class representative for the Pupil Council.  It was a close call but after a class vote I am delighted to announce that Olly and Euan will be our new class reps.  They are looking forward to their first meeting next Tuesday.

Have a lovely weekend and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday next week at our Meet the Teacher event (Wednesday 5th September 6-8pm).