P.3 (23.04.2020)

Good morning everyone, Mrs Lockhart here.

I’m getting a chance to work with you on a Thursday now so I’ve been busy thinking up some fun activities for you.

I hope you are all well this morning and ready for another day of learning!

Mrs Hillan has encouraged me to do the Joe Wicks workout. Use her link again for you and anyone else in your house who wants to join in and get moving. It’s a great start to your day!

Next I thought we could revise some information handling work. Complete the attached worksheet all about our eye colour.

eye colour bar graph

Now we have some tasks around our Religious Education learning. A few weeks ago now we were discussing our values in class. Values like being kind, saying sorry or caring for all. Look at the Lost Sheep powerpoint.

he-Lost-Sheep-Story-Powerpoint_ver_2

It is a story from the Bible (a Christian’s special book) with an important message.

Create a poster, to demonstrate the Caring for All value that the Bible story illustrates, in the following worksheet.

caring for all poster

Finally I thought we could complete our tasks for today by thinking about our wellbeing. Watch the following slideshow and try out these simple yoga breathing techniques.

Yoga Breathe and Feel Good – Presentation

Then complete the worksheet which reminds us about all the things that keep us healthy inside and out.

Feeling Good Inside and Out Activity

I’ll be back next Thursday. Enjoy your day!