Welcome to Our New Leadership Champions

Miss Stark – Depute Head Teacher

I am absolutely delighted to be introducing myself to you as the first Depute Head Teacher of Calderwood Primary School and Nursery.  I feel extremely lucky and privileged to have been selected to extend the leadership team and to continue to build upon the success that Calderwood Primary has already achieved under the leadership of Miss Burton, Mrs Grieve and Miss Miller.

In early 2016, I was successfully appointed as Depute Head Teacher at Bonnyrigg Primary School in Midlothian.  Prior to this, I spent two years as Principal Teacher there and four years as a class teacher in Edinburgh.

I am extremely excited about my journey ahead at Calderwood and getting to know all of the learners as individuals.  I will strive to create the best educational experience for your child/children whilst they are members of our school community.

Please do not hesitate to introduce yourselves!  I will be at the Glencoe entrance as much as possible at the start and end of the day and look forward to getting to know your children, and to meeting more of you, in the coming weeks.

Miss Connor – Principal Teacher – Early Level

Hello, I’m Miss. Connor. I was previously class teacher at Peel Primary and for the past 3 years have been seconded as the STEM development officer for West Lothian supporting ELCs and Primaries to embed STEM in their curriculum. I am very excited to be starting at Calderwood.