P1 & P2 Nativity The Sleepy Shepherd

We all enjoyed performing the nativity yesterday we hope you did too! We are performing again tonight with a few changes to the character roles. Luca did a grand job stepping in for MacKenzie and Adam will be standing in for Luca tonight.

100_6124 100_6125 100_6126 100_6127 100_6128 100_6129 100_6130 100_6132

Wishing all the girls and boys who are unwell and not able to take part in tonight’s performance a big ‘get well soon, we miss you’.

Thank you to everyone involved in making our nativity a success – we couldn’t have done it without you.

3 thoughts on “P1 & P2 Nativity The Sleepy Shepherd”

1. Your were fantastic boys and girls – your acting and singing and remembering your lines. Well done!!

2. I agree Mrs Gibson, the children where fantastic. I was so emotional after the performance that I was unable to speak in case the tears flowed. I would like to mention Adam who stepped in on the night in place of Luca, who had stepped in for MacKenzie! All three were amazing Sleepy Shepherds! Natalie as the angel and Ava as Mary did wonderful jobs in replacing Kimberley for the evening performance. Abigail, Kayla, Louisa and Alasdair took on extra speaking parts to cover the changing roles and absences – well done! All the children involved including the choir are a credit to Greenrigg Primary School, I am so proud of you. A big thank you to everyone who supported us and for family and friends who came from far and wide to make this a very successful production. Get well to the children unable to be with us, we shall see you soon. Wishing you all a very happy Christmas.

3. Well done boys and girls, I thoroughly enjoyed your performance last night! Also well done to the understudies who performed so professionally, I wouldn’t have known you had just gotten your lines if Mrs Gibson hadn’t told the audience!
    Well done to the staff too!