We help children and young people across Scotland to overcome disability and barriers to learning created by their environment, and to fulfil their potential.
We’ve been around since 1983 working as a Research and Development centre as well as a working Service unit. Both elements are necessary and important – they inform, enrich and support each other.
Our mission is…
To provide pupils and families, local authorities and professionals with –
- Strategic Leadership
- Pupil Assessment and Support
- Professional Learning and Training
- Specialist Information and Expert Advice
- Assistive Technology Loans and Technical Support
- Knowledge Transfer, Research and Development