Joke Book – What do you think?

So, you’ve all had the weekend to read the joke book. What do you think? Hilarious isn’t it!  It’s also very professional looking. The printers have asked if they can put details of it on their website as they are so pleaed with it.

I would really like to see some of your comments posted here.

4 thoughts on “Joke Book – What do you think?”

1. Fantastic joke book. It has been read several times in our house so far. Well done to all the ‘jokers’, Mr B for organising and the printers, great job. It’s silent reading time now, think we are going ‘knock knock’ mad!

2. Loved the joke book read it loads of times! It cheered me up after all those clips on the Red Nose Day programme. It also helped contribute to the amazing total to help with loads of charities! Thank you Hallside miss you loads !

3. Elizabeth,
    What a delight to hear from a former pupil posting on the blog. Good to see you are parents night on Thursday and I’m glad you liked the joke book. Lots of great jokes in it and a brilliant total for us to send to Comic Relief.
    Cheers and hello to any of our former Hallsiders who are on the blog during ICT at Cathkin!!!
    Mr B