Use this link below to access graphics from the Northern Alliance that provide help and support for accessing and using Glow:
E-mail address for Glow Support: GlowSupportShetland@shetland.gov.uk
https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/glowblogs/digilearn/remote/ – for ‘supporting online learning for teachers.’
Microsoft education channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8xHpRMFHU
- O365: How to get started with Microsoft Teams
- How can I access important files when I am not in school?
- How do I hold video meetings with students or other staff?
- How am I best running remote leaning?
- How can I monitor what work my students are doing?
- How can I give feedback on projects that my students are working on?
- How can I mark or grade work that students have completed?
- How can I help my students if they are stuck?
- How can students still work collaboratively even if they are not in the same place?
- How can I make engaging quizzes and games for my students?