Practitioner support for online remote learning
The following resources are intended to support practitioners in planning and delivering online learning. Education Scotland provides a range of online learning in each curriculum area through Glow and other platforms.
Please explore the curriculum areas and sectors from the menu above. We will be adding more support over time.
In addition, the links below take you to Local Authority remote learning hubs where you will find useful materials to help you support your learners through remote learning. There are also some resources you might find useful to support digital skills and digital learning in general.
- Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety
- Outdoor learning/Learning for Sustainability
- Outdoor learning activities for families
- Early Learning and Childcare
- Inclusion, Wellbeing and Equalities
- Developing The Young Workforce
- Community Learning and Development
- Staff Wellbeing
- Family Learning
- Learning at Home