The aims and aspirations of St. John’s Primary School are –
- to be a Catholic Community of Faith and Learning by fostering a school ethos in which our Faith is regularly celebrated and where equality of opportunity is offered to all pupils.
- to enable all children to become successful and enthusiastic learners through a creative curriculum which is relevant and challenging, and delivered by effective, quality teaching and learning.
- to empower children to become confident individuals, which will be shown in the way they relate to others, in being truthful and in the way they manage themselves.
- to develop pupils in becoming responsible, respectful citizens, who are proud of their own and others heritage.
- to become effective contributors, where adults and pupils work confidently in partnership to create, build, motivate and take initiative.
- to create a positive school ethos where learning is exciting and stimulating, and all are encouraged to “Aim High”