It is so important that we look after our wellbeing. In this tab you will find self-help and wellbeing Information, links and resources to help keep you informed and protect your mental health.
TCS Counselling support both staff within Renfrewshire Council. Click here to see the various supports on offer.
The following two resources were recommended for SIPs this session.
- SAMH eLearning (HWB SIP) “We all have mental health”
Renfrewshire’s Health and Social Care Partnership are offering further support for staff through January and February through the delivery of the Healthy Minds – COVID 19 Loss and Grief sessions. Click here for further information and dates.
- BBC News: ‘Coronavirus: How to protect your mental health’ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51873799
- SeeMe In Work – Resource and E-learning
- time for talking (002) – Renfrewshire’s employee counselling service Free helpline 0800 970 3980 (24 hours, 7 days
- GTCS wellbeing webinars and articles Click here to read more.
- Mental Health Foundation: ‘Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak’
- NES: ‘Psychosocial mental health and wellbeing support’ https://learn.nes.nhs.scot/28063/coronavirus-covid-19/psychosocial-mental-health-and-wellbeing-support
- Teacher resilience during coronavirus school closures – British Psychological Service
- Looking after each other and ourselves: A guide to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of staff at schools and colleges during periods of disruption – Anna Freud
- NHS Health and Wellbeing Online Resources