Cumbernauld Primary School

New Primary 1 Parents and Pupils

| 1 Comment

Dear Parents, Carers and Pupils,

We have posted a new story and activity for you in our Story Corner in ‘Nursery to Primary Transition’ above.  This time Miss Connelly is reading one of her favourite books and guiding you through a lovely craft activity.  We’d love you to have a go.  Let us know how you get on by adding a comment here.

Over the next week we also plan to send you a letter from one of our wonderful Buddies.  They are so excited to meet you and help you around school when you start in August.  I have attached a few of the letters below for you to look at.  I am so proud of our P6 pupils who completed their letters at home as part of their ‘home learning’.  It is obvious how much they love Cumbernauld Primary School.

I have been working hard trying to make contact with nurseries.  It has been so lovely to speak with key workers and learn a little more about our new pupils.  Over the next week or two Mr Clinton and I will be in touch with parents and carers.  Please continue to check this website for updated information.

Thank you so much for your continued support.  Enjoy the story and activity.  We’ll post a new one next week.

Take care.

Mrs Hart

Angus’ Buddy Letter

Arianna’s Buddy Letter

Catherine’s Buddy Letter

Findlay’s Buddy Letter

Lauren’s Buddy Letter

Maddie’s Buddy Letter

One Comment