- We can give parents daily updates about what Auchinloch Primary School & Nursery Class children are doing in class, as it happens. Could we encourage parents to join twitter and follow the school (@AuchinlochPrim1)
- We are a NUT FREE school. Please do not send your child with satay sticks, Nutella, peanut butter or anything nut related. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
- The school and nursery Child Protection Coordinator is:
Mr Andrew Brown (HT)
Ms Megan McCrossan (PT)
- Can we remind parents to keep their child’s lunch/snack money card topped up.
- Rooms 2 & 4 are first sitting for lunch this week.
Breakfast Club Activity Plan Week 1
|Table Area||Board Games & Colouring||Scratch Art, Colouring & Board Games||Lego, Colouring & Board Games||Scratch Art, Colouring & Board Games||Colouring & Board Games|
Monday 16th March
P6 & 7 Bikeability 2
Tuesday 17th March
P5 – P7 Cross-Country qualifier (Ravenswood Playing Fields am)
P5 – P7 Dancemania Afterschool Club (3.00 – 4.30pm)
Wednesday 18th March
P5-6 pupils x4 to KNex Challenge at Chryston High School
P2 & P3 Glee Club (lunchtime)
Thursday 19th March
P6 & P7 Sports with CHS sports leaders (am)
P5 – P7 Afterschool Football Club (3.00 – 4.00pm)
Friday 20th March