I hope you are safe and well

Hello everyone I hope that you are all safe and well and that your families are all safe and well too.

Today marks the start of the summer term with 10 school weeks until the official start of the summer recess.

None of us know when we will work together again under normal circumstances. I thank all of our pupils, our families and my colleagues for all that Is being done during our time in lockdown.

It is important that we all continue to follow the advice that we have been given to stay safe at this time.

The summer term has started, I want to encourage all of our pupils to continue to connect with the Learning resources available on:

Show My Homework, the school website and via the web links issued by staff on Twitter.  There is a “pinned” tweet on the schools twitter account. Please use the email address below for support with Show my Homework or for general enquiries;

school_office@airdie.n-Lanark.sch.uk

Please also look after your  mental health and well-being. We have signposted Resources on Twitter. We all need support at this time and connecting with these resources might help.

SQA are due to update us today on the processes that we will use to support course awards for S4 to S6 pupils. Please keep up to date  via the SQA website.

Stay safe and take care

kindest regards

Mr Anderson

Headteacher