Any new S6 student thinking of applying to Edinburgh Napier University should consider attending these online sessions. They will help with what course to pick and what would be useful to include in a personal statement. If you require any further information please contact Miss Robertson.
|Edinburgh Napier University Open Days
Edinburgh Napier University Open Days are Saturday 12 September 2020 and Saturday 10 October 2020. Students can register through the link below:
|Our Student Recruitment team is still working (remotely) so please feel free to contact us for any assistance and looking ahead wish to arrange a visit or attend and a careers fair.Stay safe!
UK Student Recruitment team
There will be a drop-in session in the Library on Wednesday 24th April from 11am til lunchtime regarding Apprenticeships being offered by North Lanarkshire Council.
This event for S5 & S6 is a great opportunity with lots of opening available. Come along to get more information on Apprenticeships.
Scholar offer a range of online homework sessions for a number of subjects, you can access them from the links below. A full list of all up and coming sessions can be found here.
||Expansion of the universe
||Monday, 6 November 2017 6:00 PM
||Grant McAllister, SCHOLAR Online Tutor for Physics
||http://heriot-watt.adobeconnect.com/scholarhomework (Enter as a Guest)
- Exams begin on Monday 18th January 2016.
- Pupils must attend school as normal during the exams. There is NO study leave for pupils.
- Pupils will follow their normal timetable when they do not have exams.
- Pupils must attend exams promptly, with equipment etc and in full school uniform.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before exam starts.
- SQA exam rules will be applied by invigilators – please listen carefully to all instructions.
- Hospitality Practical date for individual pupils will be advised by dept.
- Music Nat 5 and Adv H will be arranged by dept.
- French and Spanish Listening will be arranged by dept.
Continue reading Senior Prelim Exam Timetable – January 2016
The SQA’s personal Timetable Builder app is available for download.
This app allows you to
- Create your own personal timetable, add SQA exams and add non SQA custom exams.
- Add notes, display exam times as either a list or calendar and send timetables to your e-mail.
- Integrate into other calendars (eg. Google calendar, Outlook) and view help, guidance and study guides.
If you would rather have a copy of the Exam Timetable for 2015, then just click the link.