Tuesday May 5th

Good morning P6!

Here are your Tuesday tasks:

Literacy- Guided Reading.

This week’s guided reading is the absolute classic novel Holes by Louis Sachar. You guys know how much I loved this book when I was your age so is it a huge surprise that I chose this one? Haha

Here’s the text (which is the copy of the book I’ve had since 2005-crazy!)

You should be able to zoom in without the text getting blurry. Or you can zoom in, screenshot the image and read it from your photos on your device.

Here are the questions:

Guided Reading holes docx

And here’s a video of me reading the chapter for you to follow along!

Email me your answers

gw16websterrebecca@glow.sch.uk

Maths-

I have created a mini quiz on Sumdog for you all to complete. This is all based around multiplication.

When you log in to your Sumdog account the quiz will come up as the first thing you have to do before you can get on to the games.

Don’t worry about emailing me your results as Sumdog does that for you!

Make sure that you are completing this quiz in an area where you will not be distracted as it is based on your timing as well as how many you get correct!

Have a lovely day

Miss Webster 🙂

14 thoughts on “Tuesday May 5th”

1. I’m so glad you like it, it’s one of my favourites. Haha yes I love those pictures, they make me want to go to the beach!

1. Miss I’m so board I have completed all the work and have nothing else to do. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do?

1. Have you done all the tasks set each day on the blog? You can go back and do some things from days you missed

2. Hi Miss Webster
    I heard your story its good i want to ask you a question ? Why did we get more homework well i did i have lots and lots to complete now why sooo much homework. I am doing homework like everyday one or two everyday im so bored staying at home it feels like im traped ughhh but i miss you sooooooo much i wish i was at class right now.

1. You got lots of work to keep you busy for the next month. It looks like lots but you should really only do one or two things each day like you said so that’s good.
      I know being at home is frustrating right now but we’re doing the right thing to keep everyone safe. I miss you too!

3. Nvm miss i thought that you gave a phone call thats what my mum told me but it wasn’t so forget i said why did my ipad not come LoL😂